June 20, 2008

A Domestic Triumph

No picture today...I just have to gloat SOMEWHERE. Yesterday, I repaired my dryer! I know this isn't a huge deal, as (I now know) dryer heating elements are a very simple part to replace. Still, it's a victory for me- no huge repair bill and I didn't have to replace my dryer.

In other news, Sean thinks he's Indiana Jones. We play the Lego Indiana Jones game on our PC, and Sean watches, hums the theme song, cheers when we win, etc. He also climbs onto the back of the patio swing, lets go of the top bar, crouches, and leaps to the bar, swinging back and forth on his hands. When I asked him why, he hummed the Indy theme song again. I asked, "You're being Indiana Jones?" He enthusiastically said yes. He is such a marvelous adventurer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, repairing a dryer sounds like a big deal to me! Way to go! :)

I have wondered about your AIM tag "Sean thinks he's Indiana Jones." Now I guess I know! ;)

Tara said...

I applaud you! I would probably never even think to try and fix my own dryer. If I did, and was actually successful, I'd feel like Indiana Jones...or some other super hero type character. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey, did you take down your other picture site? I can't get the link to work anymore...